- Led a cross functional team to simultaneously deliver truly excellent digital assets and projects
- Implemented iterative, agile work processes across the team
- Managed large groups of stakeholders (up to 100) including presenting, collaboration and training
- Ensured quality across multiple products
- Managed the team through a major organisational restructure
As the Digital and Online Channels manager I led a team of 16 highly talented designers, developers (front end and back end), analytics, optimisation and accessibility and CMS staff to deliver some of the most outstanding web properties ever produced by the university while also managing the day-to-day web requests of the entire university. This required excellent time management, decision making, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Acting as Product Manager for several platforms, I was responsible for simultaneously managing design, development and maintenance across multiple products, working closely with stakeholders from across the university (sometimes groups of up to 100 people!), distilling their needs into user stories, business needs and functionality and then working to gather the required resources to implement both features and entirely new products.
In addition, I also work closely with usability, accessibility, analytics and SEO experts to ensure that ongoing user testing is performed and project goals are met.